All devices with Android version 5.1 (lollipop) or newer are set up with the factory reset protection (FRP) security feature. Which increases protection for all Android owners in the case that their device is lost or stolen. The FRP lock does this by locking the mobile device to the “Google Account Verification” page if it is Hard Reset without removing all previous Google accounts first. Fortunately, our incredible Specialists have found you a solution to Google bypass Samsung in no time! All you have to do is follow the instructions provided below.
How Do You Bypass The Google lock?
It may seem difficult to you at first, but after reading along with us it will be simple to bypass Samsung Google account verification on your own. Here are the steps that need to be followed to Google bypass Samsung:
- Connect your Samsung device to Wi-Fi.
- Google bypass by popping open your keyboard while on the Google account verification screen.
- Use the “Google Keyboard”.
- Access the “Settings” menu on your Google locked Samsung device.
- Completely bypass Google account on your Samsung.
(If you need more in depth instructions follow our tutorial below!)
How Do I Google Bypass Samsung?
Begin The Google Bypass By Connecting To Your Wi-Fi Network
- Open your Samsung device to the “Welcome” screen.
- Go to the “Wi-Fi Network” screen.
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi Network.
Pop Open The Keyboard On The Google Account Verification Screen
- You will now be brought to the “Google Account Verification” screen.
(this is the screen that you are trying to Google bypass)
- Tap the “Enter your email” prompt so the keyboard pops up.
Open “Using Google Keyboard”
- Press and hold the “@” button until you see a menu.
- Choose “Google Keyboard Settings” from the available options.
- On the next screen, tap on the three dots located at the upper right corner.
- Choose “Help & Desk” from the available options.
- From there, you have to click on the “Using Google Keyboard” option.
Continue The Google Account Verification Bypass By Going Into Your Settings
- On the next screen, just tap and hold on any text and click on the “Websearch” option.
- This will open up a search field on your screen.
- Remove the text that you have copied earlier.
- Type “Settings” in the search field and click OK.
- This will redirect you to the “Settings” menu.
- Navigate to “About Phone” in your Settings and tap on it.
- Look for the “Build Number” and tap on it 7 times.
- This will open “Developer Options”.
- Now, go back to the main “Settings” and open the “Developer Options”.
- Enable “OEM Unlocking” and press the back button 2 times.
- Restart your Samsung device to apply the changes.
- This time you will be brought to the “Google Account Sign-In” screen rather than the “Google Account Verification” screen!
- Add your Google account information (or create a new Google account) and enjoy your Google bypassed Samsung.
Never Get Google Locked Out Of Your Phone Again!
Now that the Google bypass Samsung is finally over, you are probably thinking “I never want to see the Google account verification screen again!” If so, here is how to rid your life of the Google lock even if it is still on your Samsung.
- Write down your Google account information on a piece of paper that you will not loose.
- If you need to Factory Reset the device, don’t forget to go into your Settings and find the “Accounts” option.
- Click “Google” > Tap on each Google account > Select “More” > and tap “Remove Account”.
Now you know how to complete a Google bypass and finally have access to your Samsung device. I hope this method helps you to get back onto your device. If you found these steps helpful, then share it with your friends and family because you never know who needs to bypass Google account verification. Also, if you need any further help, then you can reach our Bypass Specialists via the comment section below.
If this solution did not bypass the Google account on your Samsung using our method we recommend browsing through our “Samsung section” at bypassfrplock.com or checking out this marvelous solution that will Google bypass your phone in no time!