Thanks for stopping by! Our bypass specialists hopes the solution below will help you FRP bypass your Samsung with Android Pie 9.0.
Before we begin, let’s talk about what exactly factory reset protection (FRP) is. Back in 2014-2015 Google noticed a spike in Android theft, leading them to take necessary precautionary measures. At the time the largest contribution they took was developing the factory reset protection (FRP) security feature. This feature is enabled when an Android is hard reset without signing out of all Google accounts. There are only two ways to disable the Google FRP lock: 1. Sign into the original Google account, 2. FRP unlock using tools, software, services, etc.
Find out how to Samsung FRP bypass!
1. Turn on your FRP locked Samsung device then turn on Talkback by holding 2 fingers to the screen until the voice assistant is turned on (you should receive a pop-up).
2. Double tap “Emergency call” & type 112, then double tap call.
3. Once you see the emergency number screen quickly double tap “Add call”
*If you are unable to add call try the method below to access all call option
- Turn on Talkback then draw a L on the screen & select Talkback settings
- Hold volume up + volume down at the same time to quickly turn off Talkback
- Scroll down to “help & feedback”
- Tap on the first option then double tap the video screen in the upper right corner
- YouTube will open, tap the menu in the top right hand corner
- Tap privacy policies which will bring you to the internet
- Click on the address bar & search “mall near me” tap call option which will take you to the dial pad
4. Open Chrome on your computer & type bypassfrplock.com into the search bar.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the home page and select FRP Bypass Tools (PC) in the blue menu. Select “Calling FRP Tools”.
6. Once download is complete, launch it.
7. Connect your FRP locked Samsung to the PC
*Make sure Talkback is on!
Finding your COM
8. Right click “my computer” then select “manage” .
9. Select “Device Manager” then look for “Samsung Mobile USB Modem” .
10. Double click “Samsung Mobile USB Modem” then click “Modem“.
11. GreatJob! You will be able to view your COMM port # 🙂
Use Calling FRP Tool
12. Select your Samsung device’s COMM in the “Calling FRP Tools” software on your PC.
13. In the port field set your port number.
14. Type 9600 in the speed field then tap “open“.
15. Click call which will make a call with your FRP locked Samsung device.
16. 900 will be called from your device, double tap “add call” option.
17. Now that the dial pad screen is open you can disconnect your FRP locked Samsung device from the computer.
18. Press & release volume up + power to turn off Talkback.
19. Once Talkback has turned off you can tap “Contacts“.
20. Press “create contact” tap phone in the pop-up message then tap select.
21. In the name field type bypass specialist, then type 9998887777 in the number field.
22. Save new contact.
23. Tap the “message” icon.
24. Type YouTube.com and press send.
25. Tap the YouTube link, just press not now on the pop-up.
Let’s Use Chrome
27. Note Chrome will open.
28. Type bypassfrplock.com in the search bar and scroll down to the bottom blue menu, then select “APK FRP Bypass Downloads“.
29. Scroll to “Apex Launcher 3.3.3“.
30. Once download is finished click bookmarks tap history and navigate to “Download History“. You will find “Apex Launcher 3.3.3“.
31. Tap “Apex Launcher 3.3.3” to install and tap “Settings” in the pop-up.
32. Enable “Allow from this source” pop-up.
33. Go back & tap “install” then “open“.
34. Go to menu & open Chrome.
35. Type bypassfrplock.com yet again & go back to “APK Downloads” page.
36. Download “Google account manager 8.1“.
37. Tap “open” in the pop-up.
38. You will now get a Chrome pop-up then press “Settings” then enable “Allow from this source“.
39. Press in the back arrow and tap “install” then once installation is complete tap done.
40. Complete the same process for “Account login APK“.
41. Tap the back button multiple times to go to the home screen.
42. Make your way into “Settings“, then “clouds and accounts“, & finallyy “Accounts“.
43. Restart and complete initial setup!
How did your FRP bypass go? Please let us know how it went in the comments below.
If you had any trouble with your Samsung FRP bypass we recommend checking out the solutions below!