Hi guys & gals!
Welcome to bypassfrplock.com, at this point I’d bet that you’ve become familiar with Google’s factory reset protection (FRP) security feature. If not, there will be a short description below to bring you up to speed. In this article you will learn a simple method for Samsung FRP unlock on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy Alpha, Samsung Note 7, Samsung S6 Duos, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Note Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, Samsung Galaxy On5, Samsung Note 4, Samsung Galaxy J7, Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, Samsung Galaxy J5, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy E7, Samsung Galaxy E5, Samsung Note 3, Samsung Galaxy A7, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy A5, Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, & Samsung Galaxy S4
***Please read the list above carefully!!! This method will ONLY work on the models shown***
What is FRP?
Security, security, security! Nowadays you can’t talk about technology without hearing about new security features. Our devices are jam-packed with all kinds of features designed to keep our information safe. This was not the case until 2015 when Android version 5.1 was released after Google created the powerful factory reset protection (FRP) security feature.
The Google FRP lock is activated when an Android device is Hard Reset without signing out of the Google account synced with the device. When you trigger the Samsung FRP lock you get sent to the Google account verification screen, which cannot be disabled unless they sign into the previously synced Google account or the owner FRP unlocks the Samsung device.
This process can be frustrating if the device user does not have access to that information / has simply forgotten it. There are tons of methods on the internet to Samsung FRP unlock, but as of 2019 many solutions have been patched (cannot be used). The method our bypass specialists have found has been successfully tested on the devices listed above, but if you have a different device or this method does not work for your specific device, please check out the articles below!
Or if you are looking to Google FRP unlock your Samsung in a matter of minutes, meet the UnlockJunky team and enjoy your simple Samsung FRP unlock with the professionals!
Good luck with your Samsung FRP unlock!
Let’s Get started!
1. Hard Reset your FRP locked Samsung device
- Hold Power + Volume Up + Home until you see the Samsung logo, then release the Power button
- You will be sent to the “Android Systems Recovery” screen, once there release all buttons
- Use the Volume Up/Volume Down buttons to navigate the menu to “Wipe data/factory reset” them press Power to select
- Finally, use the Volume keys & Power to complete the factory reset
2. Download the Samsung bypass tool onto your Windows PC
4. When you connect the OTG to your FRP locked Samsung device you will receive as “File Manager” pop-up
5. Tap the APK file to install it
- If installation is blocked: go to Settings > Security then select “Unknown Source”
6. Once the app is open your FRP locked Samsung will go directly to the Settings menu
7. Tap “Backup & reset”, then go to “factory data reset”, select “reset data”, & finally “delete all”
8. BAM! I told you it was simple 🙂 You’ve successfully completed a Samsung FRP unlock, just set up your device as new!
Wowza! You got past the infamous Samsung FRP lock, hopefully, you didn’t spend to much time trying to get access to your phone. Please let us know how the Samsung FRP unlock went in the comments below!