Research, Analyze, Unlock
The process should be that easy, but…
What happens when it is incredibly difficult to find a Google account bypass solution that works?
Our team at bypassfrplock.com believes that time is incredibly valuable and should not be wasted with frustration due to the infamous FRP lock. After lots of research and collaboration our bypass specialists have finally found a solution that will bypass the previous google account off of your LG Stylo 3. This method has been successfully tested on the following devices:
Please Note: There are many factors that come to play while removing the Google account from your mobile device, so if you are having difficulty please remain calm and contact our amazing bypass specialist team with any questions you may have. We are very happy to help answer questions whenever we get them 🙂
How Do I Google Bypass My LG Stylo 3?
Please keep in mind that while performing this Google account bypass there may be times where you get stuck due to you getting framed in, all that you have to do is hard reset your LG Stylo 3 a few times and then starting the process over.
Start Your Google Account Bypass By Hard Resetting Your LG Stylo 3
- Begin this Google bypass by Hard Resetting your LG Stylo 3.
- Please be 100% sure that you complete this step BEFORE continuing to the next steps! Good luck 🙂
Access Youtube On Your Google Locked LG Stylo 3
- Now that you have Hard Reset your phone go to the “Wifi network” screen and connect your LG Stylo 3 to your internet connection.
- Go back to the “Start” screen and click the “Accessibility” button, Enable “Global Context Menu” by drawing a LARGE “L” on your LG Stylo 3’s screen.
- Make your way to “Talkback Settings”.
- Once “Talkback Settings” opens hold both volume buttons on your LG Stylo 3 so that you can “Suspend Talkback” (Trust me you will be grateful you did this 😀 ).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select “Help & Feedback”.
- Tap “”About Switch Access For Android”.
- If this is framed in a window then Hard Reset a few times and try again.
- You should now see a Youtube video at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on the Youtube video and tap on the “Share” button, this should bring you to a screen with a box with a highlighted link.
- Double tap the link to open Youtube.
Make Your Way To Settings On your Google Account Locked LG Stylo 3
- As soon as Youtube is opened please click the “Share” button at the top right once again.
- Tap “Gmail”
- Before continuing the Google bypass please go to another device and create a Hotmail account or if you already have on you can use that account (We tried to use Yahoo but it did not work).
- Forward into “Gmail” and select “Hotmail”, then simply fill out the information and continue until your screen says “Take Me To Gmail” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Take Me To Gmail”and then tap on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner and go to the “Settings” on your LG Stylo 3 and press “Manage Accounts”.
- You should now be in the “Settings”
Disable Setup Wizard, Google Play Services, Android Device Manager & Google Account Manager
- Scroll all the way down to “Fingerprints & Security”, then go to “Phone Administration” so that you can disable “Android Device Manager”.
- Now make your way to the “Apps” section of your “Settings” and click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner then select “Show All Apps”.
- Scroll down to “Setup Wizard” and tap “Disable”/”Force Stop and Clear Cache/Data” (The name of the option varies based on the Android version your LG Stylo 3 has).
- Once “Setup Wizard” is disabled scroll up to “Google Account Manager” and repeat the same process. And then do the same to “Google Play Services” and finally restart your LG Stylo 3.
Don’t Opt Out Now! Let’s Turn ON Wi-Fi and Bypass Google On Your LG Stylo 3
- Press both volume buttons to suspend “Talkback” and continue into “Settings” until your reach “Wi-Fi” and disable your Wi-Fi.
- Again go through your LG Stylo 3’s “Settings” until you reach “EULA” then scroll down until you see “Heading Opt Out”
- Tap where it says firstname.lastname@example.org. A box should show up at the bottom of the screen.
- If it does not, tap and hold or double tap and hold until it shows up.
- In the box press “Gmail” then enable “Google Play Services” when prompted.
- You will now automatically be brought back to where you where at previously (AKA the “OptOut” section of “EULA”).
- Tap on the email again and you will be sent back to “Gmail”, once there tap on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner.
- Complete the step above again: “Disable Setup Wizard, Google Play Services, and Google Account Manager”.
- Go to “Settings” and make your way back to “Fingerprints & Security” so that you can enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Turn ON Wi-Fi.
Downloads You Need To Bypass Google
- While still in “Settings” go to the “Apps” option and scroll down until you see “Youtube” then tap on it.
- Press on “Notification” and press on the “i” icon in the top right hand corner.
- You will now need to download the following apps:
- To do so type “bypassfrplock.com” into your browser and search.
- Tap on the “Menu”.
- Choose “Bypass FRP LG”.
- And scroll to the post named “Bypass Google on your LG Stylo 3 (Working 2018!)“.
- Scroll down on the post until you reach our downloads above!
- Download and install Sidebar/Quick Shortcut Maker/Shortcut Master Lite onto your LG Stylo 3.
Add The Following Apps To The Sidebar
- You can now open sidebar by using 2 fingers and swiping from the left side of the screen onto the right side.
- Now that the sidebar has opened add Quick Shortcut Maker and Shortcut Master Lite and Settings .
- Please note: If you need to take a break during this process, right now is the best time to do so because the sidebar stays the same even when the device is rebooted! So go ahead and take a well deserved break 🙂
Disable And Clear Cache On The Following Apps
- Go back to the “Settings” and tap on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner.
- Select “Show Systems Apps” you should now be going to “Disable/Force Stop”, “Clear Cache/data” on the following apps:
- Google App
- Google Backup Transport
- Google Calender Sync
- Google Contacts Sync
- Google Drive Promotion
- Google One Time Init
- Google Partner Setup
- Google Play Services
- Google Play Store
- Google Services Framework
- Google Text-To-Speech Engine
- Setup Wizard (Both)
Choose The First Link
- Now slide open the “Sidebar” and click “Shortcut Master Lite”.
- Tap on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner and choose “Search”.
- Type “Setup Wizard” into the bottom search field and press the “Search” icon.
- Choose the first link named “com.android.LGSetupWizard.SetupHomeUnit” and click “Launch”.
Turn Off Wi-Fi
- At this point of the FRP bypass you should be back at the “Setup “Screen” Continue until you get to the “Wi-Fi” screen and shut it off.
Crash Setup Wizard
- You should now be back at the “Startup Screen”.
- Go back and forth between the “Startup Screen” and “Setup Wizard” until the app crashes, then continue until you are at the “Home Screen”.
- This WILL work but it will take many times to crash “Setup Wizard” and make it onto the “Home Screen”.
Backup & Reset Your LG Stylo 3
- Now that you are at the “Home Screen” make your way into “Settings” and enable “Developer Mode”.
- “Settings” > “About Phone” > “Software Information” > Tap “Build Number” 7 times > Go back into main “Settings” > Scroll down to “Developer Options”.
- Once “Developer Mode” is enabled please enable “OEM Unlock”.
- Go to “Backup & Reset” and reset your LG Stylo 3.
FINALLY! You have successfully completed a Google bypass on your LG Stylo 3. I know that this Google unlock method was quite tedious and probably frustrating to complete, but now you will never have to do it again as long as you remove all Google accounts from your Android device Before factory resetting it (especially if you plan on hard resetting your device).
I hope that this unlock solution helped you get back onto your LG Stylo 3, please let us know how the unlock went in the comments below!