Welcome to bypassfrplock.com, our team is excited to help you Google unlock your Motorola device! Before we dive into the Tutorial, let’s learn more about the FRP lock and the Google Account Bypass method we’ll be using together.
If you have any questions or concerns along the FRP unlock process please let us know!
People Have Also Read:
What Is The FRP Lock?
Google and Androids brainchild Factory reset protection (FRP) was released in 2015 as a security feature for all Android versions 5.1 (lollipop) or higher. The Google FRP lock provides Android users the ease in knowing all of their personal information is secured in the case of theft.
Learn More About Our Google Bypass Method
Supplies You Will NEED To FRP Unlock Your Moto
- Windows PC
- Google Locked Motorola Device
Download Me to Google FRP Bypass your Phone
You will need the following tools to Google Bypass your Motorola device.Motorola Device Manager Moto FRP Tool ADB
What Are The Key Steps to Google FRP Bypass Motorola?
- Install and Open the Motorola FRP tools into your Pc.
- Put your Moto in Fastboot/Bootloader mode.
- Allow USB debugging.
- Add or Create a Gmail Account.
- Soft Reset your Motorola device.
Please Keep In Mind: This amazing Google FRP unlock solution works on all Motorola devices with Android Versions 5.1-7.0!
Skip The First Step If You Are Visiting Our Site On A PC
- Open the internet browser on your Windows PC.
- Type “bypassfrplock.com” into your search bar.
- Type “Google Unlock All Motorola” into the “Search for…” prompt.
- Open the first article that you find.
- You will now open to the top of this article.
Get Your Tools Ready
- Turn off all “Antivius Software” which will allow you to install and run the proper tools for your Google unlock.
- Install the “Motorola Device Manager” onto your Windows PC (Desktop/Laptop), then extract the “Moto FRP Tool” from your winrar archive.
- Right click on “Motorola FRP” and run as administrator.
- Open the “PASS.TXT” file located in the “Motorola FRP” folder and copy the password.
- You will see a black screen with a “Protected file. Enter Password:…” prompt when you run the Motorola FRP program.
Put Your Phone Into Fastboot/Bootloader Mode
- Turn off your Motorola and hold Volume Down and Power at the same time until you enter Fastboot/Bootloader mode.
Allow USB Debugging
- Press the Volume Down button to access the “Bootloader Logs” option.
- Plug your Motorola device into the Windows PC using a high quality micro USB cable (charging cord).
- Wait until you see a message on the Motorola FRP tool “Daemon not Running”.
- Extract the winrar archive file “ADB” then go to the “ADB” folder to run the “Bypass FRP.bat” file.
- Now you will receive a “Allow USB Debugging” popup on your Motorola device.
- Tap “Always Allow” and wait for your Moto to reboot and go to the “Home” screen.
- Close “CMD Windows” as soon as you access the “Home” screen, then disconnect your phone/tablet from the PC.
Add/Create A Gmail Account
- Access your “Settings” so you can press “Accounts” then tap “Google”.
- Add your Gmail account information (or create a new Gmail account) to your Google locked Motorola device.
Soft Reset your Moto
- Go into your “Settings” to Google Bypass your Motorola device.
- Press “Security” > “Backup & Reset” > Select “Factory Data Reset” > Tap “Reset Phone” > Finally “Erase Everything”.
- Warning: By Soft Resetting (Factory Resetting) your Motorola device you will delete all Data.
- Once your phone restarts make your way to the Google account verification screen and type the Google information that you added earlier to completely FRP bypass your Moto!
Enjoy Your Google Unlocked Motorola
If you made it this far into the solution then you’ve probably FRP bypassed your Motorola! Congratulations you have completed a Google unlock on your Moto device and have full access to your phone/tablet again.
Let us know in the comments below how the Google FRP unlock went!