Welcome to bypassfrplock.com, our bypass specialists are excited to help you Google unlock your Motorola (Moto)! Before we dive into the tutorial, let’s learn a bit more about the FRP lock and the Google account bypass method we’ll be using together.
If you have any questions or concerns about your Motorola Google unlock please let us know!
People Have Also Read:
What Is The FRP Lock?
Google’s brainchild Factory reset protection (FRP) was released in 2015 as a security feature for all Android versions 5.1 (lollipop) or higher. The Google FRP lock provides Android users the ease of mind in knowing all of their personal information is secured in the case of losing their Moto or theft.
What is our Motorola Google Unlock solution?
Supplies you NEED to FRP Unlock Moto
- Windows PC
- Google Locked Motorola Device
Download me to Google FRP Bypass your Motorola
You will need the following tools to Google unlock your Motorola device.
5 Steps to Google Unlock All Motorola’s
- Install and Open the Motorola FRP tools into your Pc.
- Put your Moto in Fastboot/Bootloader mode.
- Allow USB debugging.
- Add or Create a Gmail Account.
- Soft Reset your Motorola device.
Please Keep In Mind: The Google FRP unlock tutorial works on all Motorola (Moto) devices with Android Versions 5.1-7.0!
Google FRP Unlock Motorola Tutorial
Skip the first step if you are visiting our site on a PC.
- Open the internet browser on your Windows PC.
- Type “bypassfrplock.com” into your search bar.
- Type “Google Unlock All Motorola” into the “Search for…” prompt.
- Open the first article that you find.
- You will now open to the top of this article.
Get your tools ready
- Turn off all “Antivirus Software” which will allow you to install and run the proper tools for your Moto Google unlock.
- Install the “Motorola Device Manager” onto your Windows PC, then extract the “Moto FRP Tool” from your Winrar archive.
- Right-click on “Motorola FRP” and run as administrator.
- Open the “PASS.TXT” file located in the “Motorola FRP” folder and copy the password.
- You will see a black screen with a “Protected file. Enter Password:…” prompt when you run the Motorola FRP program.
Put your Moto into Fastboot/Bootloader Mode
- Turn off your Motorola and hold Volume Down and Power at the same time until you enter Fastboot/Bootloader mode.
Allow USB Debugging
- Press the Volume Down button to access the “Bootloader Logs” option.
- Plug your Motorola device into the Windows PC using a data transfer capable micro USB cable (charging cord).
- Wait until you see a message on the Motorola FRP tool “Daemon not Running”.
- Extract the Winrar archive file “ADB” then go to the “ADB” folder to run the “Bypass FRP.bat” file.
- Now you will receive an “Allow USB Debugging” popup on your Motorola device.
- ** If you do not receive the popup, unplug and replug your phone.
- Tap “Always Allow” and wait for your Moto to reboot and go to the “Home” screen.
- Close “CMD Windows” as soon as you access the “Home” screen, then disconnect your phone/tablet from the PC.
Add/Create A Gmail Account
- Access your “Settings” so you can press “Accounts” then tap “Google”.
- Add your Gmail account information (or create a new Gmail account) to your Google locked Motorola device.
Soft Reset your Moto
- Go into your “Settings” to Google Bypass your Motorola device.
- Press “Security” > “Backup & Reset” > Select “Factory Data Reset” > Tap “Reset Phone” > Finally “Erase Everything”.
- Warning: By Soft Resetting (Factory Resetting) your Motorola device you will delete all Data.
- Once your phone restarts make your way to the Google account verification screen and type the Google information that you added earlier to completely FRP unlock your Moto!
Enjoy Your Google Unlocked Motorola
If you made it this far into the solution then you’ve probably FRP bypassed your Motorola (Moto)! Congratulations you have completed a Google unlock on your Moto device and have full access to your phone/tablet again.
Let us know in the comments below how the Google FRP unlock went!
Thank you 🙂