Isn’t it time you find a solution to Google unlock your Samsung Note 9 (SM-N960V & SM-N960U) without needing Stock Firmware or Combination ROM? Our team has found a simple method to Google bypass Verizon Note 9. All you need is a second Android device with an active Sim to Google account unlock your Verizon Note 9.
People have also read:
What Will I Need?
- 2nd Android Device
- Google FRP locked Verizon Note 9 (SM-N960U)
- Google Account Manager 8.0
- Account Login APK
Why do I need a second Android device to FRP Unlock my Note 9 (SM-N960U)?
Your second Android device is needed to install the HushSMS APK which can send a short message to your Verizon Note 9 allowing you to complete the Google bypass.
Let’s Google Unlock Verizon Note 9
Download Hushsms on your second Android device:
- Open Chrome on your 2nd Android device & type “bypassfrplock.com” into the search bar.
- Scroll to the blue options menu at the bottom of the home screen.
- Select “APK FRP Bypass Download“.
- Find “Other” and tap “HushAPK“.
Access Youtube on your Verizon Note 9
- Connect your Google locked Samsung Note 9 (SM-N960V & SM-N960U) to WiFi.
- Go to the Google account verification screen, then insert an active Sim into your Verizon Note 9.
- Make sure that both devices have an active Sim.
- Great your second Android device & Tap “WAP PUSH SL” in the HushSMS APK.
- To the Note 9’s phone number into the forest field “Enter the phone number of the recipient”.
- Now you can type “www.youtube.com” in the second field “URL”.
- Press “SEND WAP PUSH SL“.
- Wait for a few seconds to receive a push message on your Note 9 (SM-N960V & SM-N960U).
- Tap OK
- If you get a YouTube update popup press “Not Now“.
- Great work! You have access to YouTube which is extremely important for the Google unlock process.
Open Google Chrome
- Drag the Youtube video to the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Press on the three dots in the upper right corner then choose “Terms & Private Policy“.
- Select “Accept & Continue > “Next“> and finally “No Thanks“.
- You sure you haven’t done this before? Congratulations, we’ve made it to Google Chrome! Your Google account bypass Verizon Note 9 is almost complete.
Install Google Account Manager 8.0 to Google bypass your Verizon Note 9 (SM-N960U)
- Type “bypassfrplock.com” into the search bar again.
- Make your way back to the “APK FRP Bypass Downloads” screen.
- Download “Google Account Manager 8.0“.
- Once the Google Account Manager is downloaded onto your Note 9 (SM-N960U) tap “Open” in the popup on the bottom of your screen.
- Select “Settings” in the Chrome popup, then enable “Allow from this source“.
- Press the “Back” key > “Next” > “Install” which will successfully install “Google Account Manager 8.0” onto your Google bypassed Verizon Note 9.
Install & Open Account Login APK
- Using Google Chrome, search “bypassfrplock.com” one last time.
- Go to “APK FRP Bypass Downloads” page.
- Scroll to “Other“.
- Download “Account Login APK“.
- Once again when the APK downloads tap “Open” in the popup on the bottom of your screen.
- Select “Install” then “Open” when the installation is complete.
Completely Google Bypass Verizon Note 9
- You will now be able to see a “Retype Password” screen.
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right hand corner.
- Select “Browser Sign-in“.
- Enter ANY valid Gmail account
- Please Make sure that you know the password to the account that you choose.
- Restart your Google bypassed Verizon Note 9 and complete the initial setup without the pesky Google account verification screen.
If you’re looking to save time and avoid some frustration our Google bypass specialists recommend working with UnlockJunky’s technical support team to unlock your phone in 5 minutes!
How did the unlock go? Our team and the other people who need to Google bypass their Verizon Note 9 are dying to know. Share your FRP removal story in the comments below!