Welcome to BypassFRPLock.com!
In this article we will go through the process it takes to Google FRP bypass your Samsung M20 Android device using the Android Packages (APK’s) listed below. To complete the Google account removal you must complete every step in our tutorial.
If you have any questions about the steps needed to Google FRP bypass your Galaxy M20 please let us know in the comments or contact our bypass specialists directly!
People Have Also Read:
Apex Launcher 3.3.3
Google Account Manager 8.1
Account Login APK
Steps To Google FRP Bypass Samsung M20
- Connect your device to a WiFi Network.
- Now, go back to the “START” screen.
- After that Long Tap with two fingers to get “Talkback Tutorial“. (Be sure to hold until Talkback Tutorial pops up.)
- Draw “L” (Swipe Down – Right).
- You will see “Global Context Menu“.
- Now you can Double Tap on the “Talkback Settings” option.
- Use two fingers to swipe down on your Samsung M20 Android device
- Double Tap both “Talkback Tutorial” & “Turn Talkback Off” buttons.
- You will see the “Talkback Settings” page open.
- Swipe Down so you can Double Tap on “Help & Feedback”.
- Pick the “Get Started with voice access” option.
- Now, the Youtube Play Icon will pop up, you can Tap on it.
- Select the “Clock” icon that appears with a variety of options.
- After that, you will be redirected to the “Welcome to Chrome” screen.
- Now Accept the Terms & Conditions by tapping on “Accept & Continue“.
- Tap on “Next” and then press “No Thanks“.
- Finally, you have access to Chrome which will be needed for the Google FRP bypass steps below.
Download FRP Bypass Tools For Google FRP Bypass
- Once Chrome is open on your Google locked Galaxy M20, type “bypassfrplock.com” into the search bar and press enter.
- Our home screen will open, scroll down to the blue bar at the bottom of the screen and select “APK FRP Bypass Downloads”.
- Find “Apex Launcher 3.3.3” and download it onto your Google FRP locked Samsung M20.
- Open Apex Launcher 3.3.3, then tap “Settings” in the pop-up.
- You now have the ability to enable “Allow From This Source” then prenn the back key and select the “Install” button.
- As soon as the installation process is done, tap the “Open” button.
- Open the Chrome browser from the “Menu”.
- Type “bypassfrplock.com” into the search bar and press the “Enter” key.
- Scroll to the blue bar at the bottom of the screen and select “APK FRP Bypass Downloads”.
- When the page opens scroll to find “Google Account Manager 8.1” and download it onto your Galaxy M20.
- Open Google Account Manager 8.1 and install it onto your Android device.
- Tap “Done” when the installation is complete. Finally once again make your way to “bypassfrplock.com” and go to “APK FRP Bypass Downloads”.
- Select “Account Login APK” to download and install it onto your Samsung Galaxy M20.
- Open the “Account Login APK” which will show a screen that reads “Retype Password”.
- Press on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select “Browser Sign-In” option.
- Enter your Gmail address then tap “Next”.
- Restart your Samsung M20 and sign into your Google FRP unlocked Android device!
Luckily, you’ve found the easiest method to Google FRP Bypass your Samsung M20. All that you have to do is follow the instructions carefully and Samsung M20 Gmail Removal will not be a tough task for you.
Let us know how the unlock went for you in the comments below!
Thanks for Visiting!