Tired of looking for a method that will bypass the Google account lock on your Galaxy S7? Our team was too, every method that we came across was for the Galaxy S7 Edge and did NOT work on any model of the Galaxy S7 that we tried. After some digging we found a Google bypass solution that was successful on the following devices!
SM-G920A, SM-G920V, & SM-G920P
In the original post of the Google bypass solution it says that the method has only been successfully attempted on Samsung Galaxy S7’s with Android Version 6.0 (Marshmallow) Our Bypass Specialists tried the unlock solution on the SM-G920A and SM-G920P with 6.0 and the SM-G920V with 7.0 (Nougat) and was successful with each bypass, so you should be able to bypass Google on your Galaxy S7 with Android versions 6.0 and 7.0.
If your Galaxy S7 does not have Android Version 6.0 or 7.0 please try this Google bypass method and let us know how it goes in the comments below! Also if you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to contact us.
Lets Remove that Google Account Lock!
Please Note: Before beginning this Google bypass method you must be 100% sure that you are near your Wi-Fi router, because you will need to disconnect and reconnect your internet very rapidly during the first steps of this unlock process. If you are unable to disconnect your internet for any reason you can also connect the device to a hotspot network and disconnect and reconnect to internet that way.
Disconnect/Connect To Your Wi-Fi Network
- Turn on your Galaxy S7 and select your language on the “Welcome” screen, then tap “Next”
- Connect your phone to “Wi-Fi” and then press “Next”.
- If you receive a popup message press “Accept”.
- Unplug your internet router to turn it off rapidly as soon as you can see the “Software Update” screen.
- The message “Couldn’t Sign-In” will popup, please tap the following sequence of buttons:
- Next > Next > Next > No Thanks > Skip > Skip Anyways
Completely Bypass Google on Your Galaxy S7
- Turn on Wi-Fi, soon you should be able to see the “Connected to Wi-Fi Network” screen on your Galaxy S7.
- Long press on any word then select “Share”. You will now see “Setup Wizard”.
- Please long press on the “Setup Wizard Popup”.
- Select “Storage” then “Clear Data” so that you can tap the “Delete” button. Now go back to “Setup Wizard” and select “Force Stop”.
- Press Next, Done, then Skip and finally press the Power button and Restart the phone.
Congratulations! You Have succesfully Removed the Google Account lock.
See that wasn’t to hard! You simply had to follow 2 steps to get back onto your phone. If you have any questions about this Google bypass solution or you are amazed by how awesome it was please let us know in the comments below!
If this unlock method did not Google bypass your Galaxy S7 our team recommends checking out the solutions here. There are 3 amazing methods listed that have allowed us to bypass FRP on a S7 in the past and we hope that they help you to!
Don’t forget to share with your Friends and Family! You never know who needs their phone unlocked 🙂