Welcome to bypassfrplock. It looks to me like you are in need of a Samsung Android version 10.0 Google bypass. You’ve come to the right place! We have 2 solutions that will help you Google account bypass your Android Q Samsung device.
Android 10.0 Update
Android will no longer be viewed as sweet! Unlike its predecessor update names, Android 10.0 will be known as Android Q / 10 rather than being names after a dessert. The first developer preview of the Android Q update was released March 13, 2019. It wasn’t until September 3, 2019 when Android 10 was made public. As of January 2021, 43% of Android devices are still running Android Q. The highlights of this mobile update are:
Live Caption, Smart Reply, Focus Mode, Dark Theme, Gesture Navigation, the list goes on and on for this fantastic update.
The security in the Samsung Android 10.0 update has several new features. The greatest update is an automatic update feature. This allows consumers to allow their Samsung device to update just like any app on the Google Play Store.
Google Account Lock
The Google verification lock was created in 2014 along with Android 5.1 Lollipop. The security feature allows Android customers ease of mind if they loose their device. Through the years many security features have been made by both manufacturers & Android. The most similar security feature is the Samsung lock.
How Do you Google Bypass Samsung Android 10.0?
I know you aren’t here to learn about Android or Google for that matter. There are way better resources out there. You are here because its time to get that Samsung Android 10.0 unlocked! We have 2 Google bypass solutions for you, so let’s get started.
Samsung Android Q Google Bypass #1
When using first method to Google bypass Samsung Android 10.0 be sure to have a Windows PC ready!
Great work! You’ve successfully completed a Google bypass on your Samsung Android 10.0 device!
Google Account Bypass Solution Samsung Android 10.0 #2
What you will need:
Google locked Samsung Android 10.0
PIN Locked SIM Card
Another Samsung Android Device
Let’s Get Started!
Access the Google Account Lock Screen
- Open your Google locked Samsung device with Android version 10.0 to the “Let’s Go!” screen –> Select the Green arrow. –> Tap the “Allow”option which will bring you to the next screen.
- You are now at the “Connect to wifi” screen, find your network and connect. After connecting to your wifi network tap the next button in the bottom right hand corner.
- Your Google FRP locked Samsung should be asking for a PIN. Right below there should be an option to use your Google Account instead. Select that option.
Set Up PIN Locked SIM Card
- Find a PIN locked SIM card –> Set up PIN lock on with a Google FRP Unlocked Samsung device. (It does not need to be Android 10.0).
- Insert PIN locked SIM into Google Account locked Samsung with Android Q. The Samsung Android device will restart to the PIN lock screen. –> Remove the SIM and go back to the Google verification screen. –>Open the keyboard & select “Settings”. –> Go to “Swipe, touch, and feedback”. –> Select “Feedback sounds and vibrating”. –> Then “Ringtones”. –>Select “SIM 1” –> Tap the “+” symbol. –> and “Search”.
- Insert the SIM card and tap the “Mic” icon a few times. –> Now, again let’s remove the SIM card and tray from your Google FRP locked Samsung Android 10.0 device. –> When the “Enter SIM unlock PIN” appears tap “Ok” on the popup.
- Swipe screen and click the “Lock” icon. –> Swipe down “Not signed in” notification. –> Now select “Settings”. –> Select “Media” icon & click “Done.
- In the following popup tap “Allow, only when using this app”.
- Now that you are at the next page, tap “Add app shortcuts”. –> Select “Chrome” twice, which will open the Chrome app on your Samsung Android 10.0 device. –> Tap “Accept & continue”. –> “Next”. –> “No thanks”.
Download & Install Apex Launcher on your Google Locked Samsung Android Device
- Go to bit.ly/launcher_apex and select the green Apex Launcher download button. –> Tap the “Accept” button. –> Select “Ok”.
- You can press the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the Chrome web browser app. –> Select “Downloads”. –> Open “Apex Launcher APK”. –> Tap “Settings” on the popup. –> “Allow from this source”. –> Tap the back arrow & select “Allow”.
- Your Google FRP locked Samsung Android 10.0 device now has the Apex Laucher APK downloaded. We now have to install it. This process can begin by selecting “Open”.
- Select the following: “Continue” –> “Ok” –>”Apex_launcher.apk” –> “Install” –> and finally “Open”.
Create Pattern Lock
- Select the menu option at the bottom of the screen. –> Go to “Settings”. –> Open “Biometrics and security”. –> “Other security settings”. –> Create a Pattern lock then Restart the Google locked Samsung Android Q device.
- Now that the device has restarted pop the pattern lock in once you get through setting up your Google bypassed Samsung Android 10.0 device!
Enjoy your newly Google bypassed Samsung Android 10.0 device!