All devices with Android version 5.1 (lollipop) or newer are set up with the factory reset protection (FRP) security feature. This increases protection for all Android owners in the case that their device is lost or stolen. The Samsung FRP security feature does this by locking the mobile device to the “Google Account Verification” page. If it is Hard Reset without removing the previous Gmail account information first. Fotunately, our incredible specialists have found you solutions to Google bypass Samsung in no time! All you must do is follow the instructions provided below.
How do I Google Bypass Samsung?
It may seem challenging to you at first, but once you read along with us it will be simple to Google bypass Samsung on your won. Here are the steps that need to be followed to Samsung Google bypass:
- Connect your Google locked Samsung device to Wi-Fi.
- Google bypass by popping open your keyboard while on the Google account verification screen.
- Use the “Google Keyboard”.
- Access the “Settings” menu on your Google locked Android device.
- Completely Google bypass your Samsung.
(If you need more in depth instructions follow our tutorial below!)
Samsung Google Bypass
Begin the Google Bypass by Connecting to your Wi-Fi Network
- Open your Google locked Samsung device to the “Welcome” screen.
- Go to the “Wi-Fi Network” screen, then connect your Samsung device to a Wi-Fi network.
Pop Open The Keyboard On The Google Account Verification Screen
- You will now be sent to the “Google Account Verification” screen.
(this is the screen that you are trying to Google bypass)
- Tap the “Enter your email” prompt so the keyboard pops up.
Open “Using Google Keyboard”
- Press and hold the “@” button until you see a menu.
- Choose “Google Keyboard Settings” from the available options.
- On the next screen, tap on the three dots located at the upper right corner.
- Choose “Help & Desk” from the available options.
- From there, you have to click on the “Using Google Keyboard” option.
Continue the “Google Account Verification” Screen by Going into your Settings
- On the next screen, just tap and hold on any text and click on the “Websearch” option. This will open up a search field on your screen.
- Remove the text that you have copied earlier, then type “settings” in the search field and click “OK”. This will redirect you to the “Settings” menu.
- Navigate to “About Phone” in your Settings.
- Select the “Build Number” and tap on it 7 times, opening “Developer Options”.
- Now, go back to the main “Settings” to open the “Developer Menu”.
- Enable “OEM Unlocking” and press the back button 2 times.
- When your phone turns back on you will go to the “Google Account Sing-in” screen instead of the “Google Account Verification” screen.
- Add your Google account information (or create a new Google account) and enjoy your Google bypassed Samsung.
Solution 2: Google Bypass Samsung
Our bypass Specialists have found another solution that has worked on Samsung Galaxy A10e, A20, S9, S9+, & S10! If you do not see your device listed above still try out the solution and let us know in the comments below if the method works for you!
Never Get Google Locked Out Of Your Phone Again!
Now that you’ve finally Google bypassed your Samsung device you’re probably thinking “I never want to see the Google account verification screen again!” If so, here is how to rid your life of the Google lock even if the factory reset protection (FRP) security feature is still on your Samsung.
- Write down your Google account information on a piece of paper that you will NOT loose.
- If you need to Factory Reset the device, don’t forget to go into your Settings and find the “Accounts” option.
- Click “Google” > Tap on each Google account > Select “More” > and tap “Remove Account”.
Now you know how to complete a Google bypass and finally have access to your Samsung device. I hope this method helps you to get back onto your device. If you found these steps helpful, then share it with your friends and family because you never know who needs to bypass Google bypass. Also, if you need any further help, then you can reach our bypass Specialists via the comment section below.
If this solutions did not bypass the Google account on your Samsung using our method we recommend browsing through our “Samsung section” at bypassfrplock.com or checking out this marvelous solution that will Google bypass your phone in no time!