Back in 2015 Android and Google had rolled the Android version 5.1 (lollipop) update which included the factory reset protection (FRP) security feature which enables a lock to the “Google Account Verification” screen if the device is Hard Reset without removing all previously synced Google accounts. The owner of the Android device owner has to enter their Google account credentials or perform a FRP bypass to access their device. In some cases, we perform a Hard Reset and then we come to realize that we didn’t have the right Google credentials. If you have ever got stuck in this situation, then follow our tutorial below to FRP Bypass Samsung J7!
In this guide, we will show you how to Bypass FRP your Samsung J7 so that you can regain access to your phone.
How Can I Bypass FRP Galaxy J7 without Using a PC?
Removing the FRP screen is quite simple and everyone can do it using the simple steps provided below. So, let’s bypass FRP Galaxy J7.
1. Complete the Basic Setup
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy J7 prime.
- Select your preferred language and click on the “Start” button.
- This will redirect you to the “Welcome” screen.
- From there, you have to go to the “WI-FI” screen.
- On the WI-FI screen, you have to click on the “Add Network” option.
- Type “SSID” as your name and double tap on it.
- A menu will appear on your screen.
- From this menu, you have to select the “Assist” option.
- In the search box, you have to search for “Chrome”.
- As soon as Chrome appears, then click on the icon to open it.
2. Download and Install APK Files to Bypass FRP Screen
- Type “bypassfrplock.com” in the search bar and once our site opens scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select “APK FRP Bypass Downloads”.
- Find “Google Account Manager” and “Quick Shortcut Maker” and download both on your J7.
- Select this article and scroll down to the APK’s above.
- Once the APK files are downloaded, then click on them and let them install on your device.
- On the Quick Shortcut Maker’s installation screen, you need to click on the Open button.
- Wait a few seconds until it’s opened.
- Now, open the Google Account Manager.
3. Complete the FRP Bypassing Process
- Once the Quick Shortcut Maker is opened, then search for Google Account Manager.
- From all the search results, select the one which appears as Type Email and Password.
- On the next screen, click on the three dots located at the upper right corner.
- Select Browse Sign-in option.
- Add your new Google Account to Bypass FRP lock screen.
- Restart your Galaxy J7 to apply the changes.
- As soon as you restart your device, perform all the things to complete the basic setup.
- This time your device won’t ask you for Google credentials.
So, these were the steps which you can use to bypass the FRP screen. I hope this guide will help you to do the same. If this guide has helped you, then spread it with others who are also facing the same issue. Also, if you need any further help, then feel free to get in touch in the comment section below.