Thank you for checking out our FRP bypass solution for your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, or S10+ we hope that it helps you get on your phone!
Other people have also read:
- Samsung Galaxy Android 9 FRP Bypass
- What’s the difference between Samsung Reactivation Lock and Google FRP Lock?
- Top 5 Google Bypass Tools
- Top 5 Google Bypass Services
Looking for more info about FRP?
Factory reset protection (FRP) was released in 2015 as a leading security feature with Android version 5.1 Lollipop. The feature is enabled when a Android device is hard reset without signing out of the previous Google account. When FRP is triggered in your device it is incredibly difficult to get past it unless you know the previous Google account information or you have the tools necessary to bypass FRP. Luckily all you will need for this unlock solution is a Windows PC and USB Data (charging ) cable.
Let’s get your FRP bypass Started!
1. Samsung FRP Tools
- The solution that our bypass specialists are choosing to share with you today requires a Windows PC & a few downloads that allow you to flash your Google FRP locked Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, or S10+. Please make sure that you know your EXACT model number.
Here are the tools you will need to bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, or S10+
- Samsung USB drivers
- Patched Odin 3.13.3
- Samsung Galaxy S10 US SM-G973U Stock Firmware
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Canada SM-G973W Stock Firmware
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Europe SM-G973F Stock Firmware
- Samsung Galaxy S10e US SM-G970U Stock Firmware
- Samsung Galaxy S10e Canada SM-G970W Stock Firmware
- Samsung Galaxy S10e Europe SM-G970F Stock Firmware
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ US SM-G975U Stock Firmware
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Canada SM-G975W Stock Firmware
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Europe SM-G975F Stock Firmware
*don’t see your model number? No worries you can go to SamMobile.com to find your specific stock firmware to download 🙂
2. Open & Run Odin
- Run Odin tools as administrator on PC.
- Click “AP” button in Odin & select the stock firmware downloaded above.
- Once your file is in the “AP” box, put your FRP locked Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10 e, or S10 into Download mode. (Power off > hold Power + Volume Down + Bixby)
- Plug your FRP locked Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, or S10e into your Windows PC.
- Once Odin reads your connected phone in Download Mode click the START button in Odin.
3. Access Settings & Enable Developer Options
- Once your phone reboots make your way into “Settings”.
- Open “Systems” > “About Phone” > tap “Build Number” 7 times to enable “Developer Options”.
- Make your way back to the main “Settings” > tap *Developer Options”.
- Turn on “OEM Unlock” in “Developer Options”.
4. Hard Reset
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10e, or S10 > hold Power + Volume Up + Bixby > Once the Green Android logo appears release the buttons “installing system update” screen will appear for 30-60 seconds > Now you will access Recovery mode.
- Use volume keys to navigate to”Wipe data/factory data reset” > press Power to select > continue this process until! You reach the screen with the “Reboot to bootloader” option and choose that.
5 Flash Firmware to complete Samsung FRP bypass
- Reopen Odin on your PC if you closed the program and insert the “AP”, “BL”, “CP”, & “HOME_CSC” file from your firmware download into the correct spot.
- Plug in your Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10+, or S10 into the PC if it is in Download mode.
- Press START!
- Finally you have completely Google Bypassed your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, or S10+
Congratulation!!! You now have access to your phone!!