Hi Samsung Device Owners!
Thank you for testing our solutions below. Back in 2015 bypassing FRP was a considerably easy task, but fast-forwarding 5 years proves to be a different story. Luckily, our bypass specialists have completed all of the research & tests needed to complete an easy Samsung FRP bypass. All that we need from you is to follow the instructions below.
Good luck with your FRP unlock!
Part 1: What is factory reset protection (FRP)?
All Android users became safe when the factory reset protection (FRP) security feature was introduced in 2015. People are protected from unauthorized access to their device and all of the personal information inside. FRP becomes activated when an Android device is factory reset/hard reset from ‘Android Recovery’ mode (hold Power + Volume up + Home/Power + Volume up + Bixby). For many Android owners, FRP has been a lifesaver, but there are some people that get locked out of their own device due to forgetting the password, kids factory resetting the device, or purchasing a second-hand phone.
Part 2: How to hard reset/factory reset your Samsung device and avoid FRP
Once you enter your Google account information into an Android device the FRP security feature is active. There are two ways to enable it:
- Factory Reset from Settings
- Save all information that you would like to keep on the cloud/transfer to another device.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Factory data reset’.
- Tap ‘factory data reset’.
- Press ‘Reset’.
- And finally ‘Delete all’.
- Once you are complete the phone will reset and turn onto the initial setup screen.
- Hard Reset from Android Recovery Mode
- Access your ‘Settings’ menu.
- Select ‘Accounts’ then ‘Google’.
- Choose the first account (if there is more than 1).
- Tap on the menu (three verticle dots in the upper right-hand corner).
- Select ‘Remove account’, then tap ‘Remove Account once more to confirm.
- Once you complete that do the same thing for any other Google accounts synced to the phone.
- Now that we have no more Google Accounts on your Samsung device we can hard reset it.
- Power off your phone.
- Hold Power + Volume up + Power / Power + Volume up + Bixby depending on your model to access the ‘Android Recovery’ mode.
- Release all buttons when the Android logo pops up.
- Use the Volume Down button to go to ‘Wipe data/Factory reset’ then press Power to select.
- Tap ‘Yes’.
- Finally, select ‘Reboot system now’ which will make your Samsung restart. When it turns back on you will open the device to the initial setup screen.
- ***Please do not forget*** SAVE FIRST data does not recover after a factory reset***
People have also read:
- Top 5 Google Bypass Services
- What’s the dif. between Google bypass & Samsung account lock
- Top 5 Google Bypass Tools
Part 3: Easy Samsung FRP Bypass using an APK
Are you lacking a Windows PC which is used in many FRP unlock solutions? That’s okay, we have the solution for you! All that you will need is a USB flash drive & OTG cable to complete this easy Samsung FRP bypass APK method.
- Grab another Android device that is not Google FRP locked and install ‘HushSMS’ onto it.
- On your 2nd Android device go to ‘Google’ and type “bypassfrplock.com” and scroll to the bottom menu and select ‘FRP bypass APK Downloads Page’.
- Once you are on the ‘FRP Bypass APK Downloads Page’ scroll to ‘Other’ and download ‘HushSMS’.
- Open ‘HushSMS on your 2nd Android device.
- Now that you’ve opened the application ‘WAP PUSH SL’, then use ‘https:// URS prefix’, and finally enter “www.youtube.com“.
- Type out the number of the Samsung phone you are looking to FRP bypass.
- Tap ‘SEND WAP PUSH SL’ then wait for a notification.
- Press ‘Ok’ so ‘Youtube’ can open.
- Your browser will now open. Enter the URL “bypassfrplock.com“.
- Make your way back to the ‘FRP Bypass APK Downloads Page’.
- Download ‘Apex Launcher 4.1.1’.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner and go to your FRP locked Samsung‘s Downloads folder.
- Install ‘Apex Launcher 4.1.1’.
- Disable ‘Find my Device’.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Security’.
- Make your way to ‘Google Account Manager’ then ‘Disable’.
- Complete the same process for ‘Google Play Store Services’.
- Add a ‘Google Account’ to your Samsung FRP locked device.
- Go back into ‘Settings’.
- Open ‘Cloud and Accounts’.
- Select ‘Accounts’ then add a ‘Google Account’.
- Enable ‘Google Account Manager’ & ‘Google Play Store Services’.
- Complete your easy Samsung FRP bypass APK by factory resetting your device in ‘Settings’.
- Search in ‘Settings’ “factory reset”.
- Select ‘Erase All Data’.
- Finally ‘Reset Phone’.
- Once your Phone restarts, set up your Samsung device as new!
Part 4: Quick & Easy Samsung FRP Bypass using UnlockJunky
Are you looking for the easiest Samsung FRP bypass? Work with the UnlockJunky team. They provide a trustworthy and positive FRP bypass experience. You will spend less than 10 minutes unlocking your phone!
Use the Coupon code: UNLOCK10 for 10% off your unlock 🙂
- Hop on a Windows PC and visit the UnlockJunky team.
- Use the menu to select your Samsung FRP locked device brand, model, & unlock type.
- Start a chat with one of their incredible technicians.
- The team member will have you connect, then complete the unlock. This process usually takes less than 5 minutes!
Read up about our experience with the UnlockJunky team: Instant Google Bypass Service
Part 5: Follow an Easy Samsung FRP Bypass Video
Our bypass specialists would like to say a special thanks to everyone that chose to use one of our solutions to complete an easy Samsung FRP bypass! Let us know how the unlock went in the comments below.