Febuary 2015 was the period when Android and Google made many exciting developments in their operating system Android 5.1 (lollipop). The most controversial features that they included in the 5.1 update was the introduction to the factory reset protection (FRP) security feature. They created FRP to increase Android users security by locking any Android device to the “Google Account Verification” screen if it is Hard Reset without signing out of all of the previously synced Google accounts. This helps keep unwanted intruders out of your device, but it also keeps you locked out if you forgot your own Google account information.
Luckily, we have a guide for you to FRP bypass your LG device, we have successfully tried this unlock solution on the following devices! All that you need to do is simply follow the instructions!
|LG V40 ThinQ
LG V35 ThinQ
LG Stylo 4
LG Stylo 3
|LG X Charge
LG X Venture
LG Aristo 2 Plus
If you do not have any of the LG devices listed above please try the unlock solution and let us know how your FRP bypass went!
How to Bypass Google Account Verification on an LG device?
Bypassing the Google Account verification screen may seem very difficult, but it’s quite easy. We are going to divide the whole guide into two parts so that you can navigate your way through this FRP bypass in no time!
1. Open the Google Chrome Browser
- Connect your LG device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Complete the initial setup and then click on the “Accessibility” option.
- On the next screen, you have to choose the “Vision” from the available options.
- From Vision, you have to enable the “Talkback” feature.
- Now, scroll down and navigate to the “Text to Speech” option.
- Click on the “Gear” icon located near the Google Text to Speech option.
- On the next screen, choose the Settings for Google Text to Speech option.
- Navigate to the “Feedback” option and click on it.
- On the next screen, you will see “Terms of Service”. Click on it.
- This will redirect you to Google’s Terms of Service page.
- Click on the Google logo and you will be redirected to Google Chrome.
2. Bypass Google Account Verification Completely
- Type “FRP bypass LG” in the search bar and click OK.
- Tap and long press on any text until you see a menu on your screen.
- Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right hand corner and then choose “Assist” from the available options.
- This will redirect you to the Phone search bar.
- Type settings in the Phone’s search bar and click OK.
- This will open up the “Settings” menu.
- Navigate to the Apps option and click on it.
- From there, you have to click on the three dots and then select Show Systems option.
- You will see a list of system apps.
- From the list, find and click on the Setup Wizard.
- Tap on the Force Stop button.
- Stay in the menu and then click on the Storage button.
- Clear the cache and then go back.
- Now, find and click Google Play Services.
- Force stop it and then disable the Google Play Services App.
- Now, Go back and restart your phone to apply the changes.
- As soon as your phone starts, complete the initial steps and you are ready to go.
That’s it! This was the whole guide which you can use to bypass FRP on your LG device. I hope these steps will help you get back onto your phone. If you found these steps helpful, then share them with others who also want to remove FRP. Also, if you need any help, then you can reach us via the comment section below.