Have you been searching all day for a solution to bypass FRP ZTE Blade ZMax z982? This happens more than you may think. A lot of solutions are either unreliable or patched making a frustrating situation even worse. Our Specialists have found you a method that will bypass FRP on your ZTE Blade z982 in no time, all you have to do is follow the steps below.
Bypass FRP ZTE Blade ZMax
- Turn on your ZTE Blade ZMax z982 to the “Welcome” screen and choose your native language.
- Now sign into your WiFi network.
- After signing into your WiFi make your way back to the “Welcome” screen.
- Long press on the screen until you get the “Exit” and “Next” options that will be at the bottom of your screen.
- Double tap the “Exit” option.
- Draw a large L on the screen starting at the top left-hand corner and make your way to the bottom right-hand corner.
(You may have to try more than once)
Suspend Talkback On Your ZTE Blade ZMax
- Make your way over to the “Menu” and tap on the “Lookout” icon.
- Tap “Get Started” and un-check “Enable Security” then tap “Next” to continue.
- On the next screen you will see “Enable Mobile Threat Network” un-check it and tap “Next”.
- Now un-check “Enable Signal Flare” then tap “New User”.
- Press on the “Back Key” several times to go back to the “Menu”.
Bypass FRP On Your ZTE Blade ZMax z982 By Downloading The Test DPC
- Go into your “Menu” to find the “Chrome” icon, so that you can and use the Google search bar to type “bypassfrplock.com”
- Once you are at our website, type “How to Bypass FRP On ZTE Blade ZMax”.
- Tap the article and scroll down to “Download Me” so that you can download the Test DPC needed to complete the Google account bypass.
Bypass ZTE Blade ZMax (z982) FRP By Enabling Unknown Sources
- Make your way back to the “Menu” to find the “Settings” icon and select “Security”.
- Once in the “Security” of your ZTE Blade ZMax z982 go to “Device Administrator” then tap “Android Device Manager”.
- Tap “Deactivate”.
- Go back to the “Security Settings” by tapping the “Back Key” a few times.
- You can now Enable “Unknown Source” to bypass FPR ZTE z982.
- Make your way back to the “Menu” to find the “Settings” icon to go to “Security”.
- Once in the security of your ZTE Blade ZMax go to “Device Administrator” then tap “Android Device Manager”. Tap “Deactivate”
- Go back to the “Security” setting by tapping the “Back Key” a few times.
- You can now Enable “Unknown Source” to further the FRP bypass.
Install and open the Test DPC
- Go back to the “Menu” on your ZTE Blade ZMax and tap on your “File Manager”.
- Then go to “Download”. Now, tap the “Test DPC” folder, and install it.
- Once the folder is installed, open it.
⚠ If you are having difficulty installing the “Test DPC” on your phone, don’t worry we have another method below ⤵
Successful install “Test DPC” method
- Make your way back to your “Security” in the “Settings” of your ZTE Blade ZMax.
- Now tap “Deactivate Administrators”.
- Head over to the “Settings” on your phone and click “Google”.
- Once in Google’s setting find “Security”.
- Turn off “Important Harmful App Detection and Scan Device For Security Threats”.
- Now, go to “Settings” once more to “Apps”
- Tap “File Manager” so you can go your “Storage”.
- While in your “Storage” tap “Clear Data” and then go to “Force Stop” and tap.
- To continue to bypass ZTE Blade ZMax FRP go back to the “Apps” and tap “Lookout”
- Then “Disable”.
- Tap on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner so that you can press “Show Systems”.
- Now, tap “Package Installer” and go to “Storage”, “Clear Data”, then “Force Stop”.
- Do the same for “Package Access Helper”.
- Make your way back to “File Manager” and tap “Download Folder ”. Tap “Test DPC”.
- Tap “Settings Up Device Owner” and select “Set Up” 2 times.
- After giving your ZTE Blade ZMax the time it needs to set up you will be redirected to the “Menu”.
Remove FRP with a Soft Reset
- Start at your “Settings” and tap “Backup & Reset”, then tap “Factory Data Reset”, “Reset Device”, and finally “Erase Everything”.
Congrats 🎉 you have bypassed the FRP lock on your ZTE Blade ZMax!
Quick Walk Through
No need to continue your long search a FRP bypass solution, this easy 6 step unlock method will bypass FRP on your ZTE Blade ZMax in no time ⏰, plus if you have any questions about this unlock you can send us a quick message.
Please include in your message:
- Device & model number
- The step of the bypass FRP solution you are on
Please let us know what you think about this solution in the comments below!
Thank you For Bypassing the FRP lock on your ZTE Blade ZMax z982 with us today!