Have you accidentally got your ZTE Blade ZMax z982 Google FRP locked? There is no need to stress about the “Google Account Verification” screen because our team of Specialists found you a solution that can bypass FRP ZTE Blade (z982).
What is FRP?
In the year 2015 the factory reset protection (FRP) security feature was released with the Android version 5.1 (lollipop) update. FRP was created to provide Android users protection for their information in the case of theft. If the device is “Hard Reset” without removing all of the previous Google accounts it will automatically lock itself to the “Google Account Verification” screen until the former Google credentials are provided.
What If You Don’t Have The Previous Google Account Information?
The only way back onto the ZTE Blade z982 is to Bypass FRP. You can do this by following our tutorial below, but please be sure that you follow all steps completely. This will successfully bypass ZTE z982 FRP lock.
Steps to Bypass FRP ZTE (Z982) and Other Devices
Complete the Initial Setup
- Turn on your ZTE Blade (z982).
- Connect your Blade ZMax to a Wi-fi connection, then go back to the “Welcome” screen.
- On the “Welcome” screen, click “Accessibility” and then select “Vision Settings”.
- Inside the “Vision Settings”, click on “Talkback” and enable it.
- Wait a few seconds until you see a popup on your screen.
- Draw L on your screen to bring the “Global Context Menu” up.
- Press the “Talkback Settings” twice.
- Now, press both the “Volume Up+Down” keys together until you see the
- “Suspend Talkback” button on your screen.
- Click on the “OK” button to remove the “Talkback” feature permanently.
- Scroll down and press the “Help & Feedback” tab.
- Tap on getting started with “Voice Access”.
- Now, click on the “On/Off” icon and hold until you see some extra options.
- Press soon as you see the title option, then click on it and this will redirect you to “Youtube”.
- Swipe down and then click on the “Three Dots” in the top right hand corner.
- Click on the “Google Settings” and select “Google Privacy” option from there.
- On the next screen, click on the “Accept & Continue” button.
- Now, you have access to Chrome!
Download FRP Tools To Bypass FRP ZTE Blade ZMax (z982)
- Once you have access to Chrome, search “ bypassfrplock.com”.
- Now that bypassfrplock.com is open use the search bar, type “Bypass FRP ZTE (z982)” and select “Easy Method To Bypass FRP ZTE (z982) 2019”.
- Once the article is open, scroll down to “Download FRP Tools To Bypass FRP ZTE Blade ZMax (z982)” and download the tools below.
- Once all of them are downloaded, then you can see them in the downloads section of your ZTE Blade (z982).
Get Access to ZTE Home screen
- Go to the “Downloads Section” on Google Chrome.
- Click on the “Quick Shortcut Maker” and install it on your device.
- If unknown sources option is not enabled, then you can enable it from settings.
- Once the app is installed, click Open and let it launch on your device.
- From there, find and click on the “Launcher3” option.
- This will give you the access to your ZTE Blade z982’s Homescreen.
Install the Google Play Services App
- Open the Chrome download section.
- Find and click on the “Launch Google Settings” to install it.
- When it’s done, then click on “Open” to launch it on your ZTE z982.
- Press the three dots in the upper right hand corner.
- Select “Show Debug” items option.
- On the next screen, scroll down and click on the “Smart Device Target Flow” option.
- Now, tap “Next” then “Next” again and then you will see a code on your screen.
- It’s time to connect your device to any other Android device.
- Go back to the downloads section of Chrome.
- Locate and click on the “Google Play Services” app.
- Now, click on the “Install” button.
- As soon as the installation is complete, then press “Done”.
- Now, you have installed “Google Play Services” on your ZTE Blade ZMax z982.
Install the Launch Google Settings App
- Connect Your ZTE Blade ZMax z982 To Another Android Device
- Go and bring any other Android phone.
- Keep it near your ZTE Blade z982.
- Open Google Chrome on your second phone.
- Here you need to search “Setup My Device”.
- Open the first search result.
- When the webpage opens, click on the “Next” button.
- Your device will start searching for your ZTE Blade ZMax z982.
- Now, your ZTE z982 will appear on the screen of your other Android device.
- Tap on it and let your device connect to your ZTE phone.
- Now, your second device will display a verification code.
- Copy the code.
- Now, your ZTE Blade z982 will provide you with a sign-in page.
- Just paste the code there and click on the Sign-in button.
You’ve Completely Bypassed FRP On Your ZTE Blade ZMax z982
That’s it! These are the steps that will help you bypass FRP on your ZTE Blade ZMax z982. I hope this will help you get back onto your phone. If this guide was useful, please share it with your friends and family because you never know who needs to bypass FRP. Also, if you have any tip for our readers, then feel free to suggest it in the comment section below.