Has your Motorola device been hard reset before removing all previous Google accounts causing the infamous FRP lock? You can finally put your mind at ease. Our incredible Google Bypass Specialists have found us yet another simple and reliable method that will bypass FRP on your Motorola device The FRP lock has successfully been bypassed by our team using this method below on the following Motorola devices:
Moto X Play
XT1562, XT1563, XT1565, & XT1564
Moto X Style
XT1572 & XT1570
XT1060, XT1058, XT1056, & XT1055
XT1034 & XT1033
Let’s Bypass FRP!
- Turn on your device and tap “Start”.
- Connect the Motorola to your “Wi-Fi” network.
- Now you can swipe up so that you can tap on “Add Network “.
- Type “bypassfrplock” into the “network name” prompt, then long press/double tap on “bypassfrplock” until you get a popup “Copy, Cut, & Share”.
- Tap “Share” then make your way over to the “Message” app by choosing it’s icon in the popup window below.
What Do I Do In The Messaging App?
- Type “112” in the (TO) field/where you type the number that you send a text to.
- Tap the arrow/send icon that can be found in the bottom right hand corner.
- You will now see the “Call” icon appear in the top right hand corner.
- Tap the icon then type the following code “ *#*#4636#*#*“.
- Now press the “Usage Statistics” then the back arrow in the top left corner.
Enabling Developer Options
- Tap “About Phone”.
- Go to “Build Number” and tap 6-7 times.
- You will get a message that reads “Developer Options Enabled”.
- Go back to the regular “Settings”.
Time To Open “Chrome”
- the “Settings” of your Motorola device go to the “Apps”option and find “Google Apps”, then tap “Notifications”.
- Now tap “App Settings” on your mobile phone.
- Open “Now Cards” so that you can enable “Show Cards”. Next, tap “No Thanks”.
- You are now on “Google” , go to the “Search Bar” and type “Chrome”.
- You must tap “Chrome” to open it. Then “Accept & Continue and finally to get on “Chrome “ tap “No Thanks”.
Download Test DPC 4.0.5
- Now that “Chrome” is open please type “bypassfrplock.com” into the “Google Search Bar”.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen and tap “APK FRP Bypass Downloads”.
- Find the “Test DPC” section and tap “Test DPC 4.0.5” and download the APK onto your Motorola device.
Install & Open Test DPC 4.0.5
- As soon as the download has finished tap the “Back Key” until you are back at “Google”.
- Type “Download” in the “Google Search” bar and press on the Download” icon.
- Once you find “Test DPC 4.0.5” tap to install it on our Motorola device.
- Once the APK is installed, open it.
- Please Keep In Mind 👾 : If the popup “Installation Blocked” shows up tap “Settings” on the popup and “Enable Sources”. Now try to install the “TEST DPC”.
Encrypt & Turn Off Your Motorola
- Go to “Set Up Device Owner” from the “Setup Management” so that you can tap “Set Up”.
- You can now tap “Encrypt”.
- As long as your device is at least at 90% battery “Encrypt Phone” will automatically highlight.
- Your Motorola will restart and encrypt itself.
- Now, once the encryption has finished tap “Start” on the “Welcome”screen.
- The WiFi will auto connect and redirect you to the “Setup Device Screen”.
- Press “Setup” you will now receive a popup that reads “Not Signed In” tap “Set Up Phone” on the popup screen.
- “Not Signed In” will popup again, just press the “Power” Key to turn off your Motorola device.
Completely Bypass FRP On Your Motorola
- Hold the “Power” Key on turn your phone back on. Then tap “Skip” and after that ”Next.
- Go to the “Settings” on your Motorola device again and enable “Developer Options” again.
- Once the “You are A Developer” popup appears, tap the “Back” key and then tap “Developer Options” and enable “OEM Unlocking”.
- Go back to the main “Settings” by tapping on the “Back” key.
- Find “Backup & Reset” option, then choose “Factory Reset”, next tap “Reset Phone” and finally “Reset Everything”.
- Complete The Initial Setup of your Motorola device.
Finally! You Have Bypassed The FRP Lock Off Of Your Motorola Phone!
If you have any questions about this particular FRP bypass solution please let us know in the comments below ⬇
If this method helped you Bypass FRP share your experience on social media and to your friends or family… just in case they get locked out of their phone as well 😉