Ever wanted to bypass FRP on your Galaxy J7, but wasn’t able to do so? If yes, then we have a found a method which you can use to get rid of the FRP screen. After testing a number of methods, we can say a solution which we are going to share will surely unlock the Google lock screen. So, without any more talk, let’s start exploring the bypass FRP 2018 guide for Galaxy J7 devices.
Tools You need to Download Before Proceeding
- Odin Flasher Tool
- Samsung USB Driver
- Combination File
- Full Stock
Begin the Process of Bypassing FRP Screen
Before starting the process, you need to extract all the files downloaded. Install the Samsung USB Driver on your computer. Now, you are ready to perform to do the bypass process as follows:
1. Reboot Your J7 to the Download Mode
- Power off your J7.
- Press Volume up+Power+Home keys all together to enter into the Download mode.
- Press the Volume Up key to continue.
2. Connect Your J7 to a Computer and Flash it Using Odin
- Connect your Galaxy J7 to your computer.
- Launch the Odin Flasher on your device.
- Make sure to have “0:[COM6]” on the Odin dashboard to ensure it’s connected.
- Click the AP button and then follow the path where you have stored the combination file.
- Press the Start button and wait a few minutes until a Pass text appears on your screen.
- Now, disconnect your device and it will automatically restart to the Factory Binary mode.
3. Enable the USB Debugging Option
- Swipe down to have access to the notification bar.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- When you are inside the settings menu, go to the Developer options.
- Enable the USB Debugging option from there.
4. Reboot Your Device into the Download Mode
- Turn off your device.
- Press Power+Volume Down+Home keys altogether.
- Wait until you enter into the download mode.
- Press the Volume UP key to proceed.
- Now, connect your device to your computer.
5. Flash Your J7 Prime Using Full Stock ROM to Bypass FRP Screen
- Launch the Odin tool.
- Press the Reset button to delete any AP files.
- Click on the BL and then give the path of the BL file stored inside the Full Stock ROM.
- Press the AP button and navigate the path to the Full Stock folder.
- Never Select the CP.
- Click on the CSC from the Odin tool and then provide the path of Home CSC.
- Now, press the start button to proceed further.
- Wait until you see the Pass text on your screen.
- After this, your device will restart automatically.
- You just have to complete the initial steps in order to bypass FRP 2018 screen lock.
So, what are you waiting for? Now, you have all the steps to bypass FRP 2018 lock screen. Go and use them to bypass FRP lock. If this post will help you to unlock the FRP screen, then let us know in the comment section below. We are waiting to see your experience.