Factory reset protection (FRP) was introduced back in February 2015 during the Android 5.1 (lollipop) update. The FRP security feature was a great success at keeping intruders off of Android devices by locking it to the “Google Account Verification” screen until the previously synced Google account information is provided. The largest problem with the FRP security feature is that Android device owners accidently lock their own device and can not remember the previous Google information. Luckily, that’s where we come in and help you out! Our method below should bypass FRP on your ZTE device today.
This solution has been successfully tested on the following ZTE devices :
- ZMax Pro (Z981)
- Sonata 3 (Z832)
- Max XL (N9560)
- Maven 3 (Z835)
- Blade ZMax (Z982)
If you do not see your device listed above please don’t hesitate to try out the method and let us know how the FRP bypass went in the comments 🙂
How To Bypass FRP ZTE
it is quite simple to bypass FRP ZTE if you follow the instructions below. Prior to beginning the bypass please make sure that you’ve charged your phone to at least 80%.
- Turn on your device.
- Select language and then tap on the Start button.
- Connect your ZTE device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Skip the next steps until you reach the Google account verification screen.
- Tap on the text field so that you can have access to the Keyboard.
- On the keyboard, you will see a Swift Key.
- As soon as you see it, tap on the Swift Key.
- This will display a menu on your screen.
- Select the Settings option from the menu.
- From the settings, you have to select Languages.
- Minimize the menu and then open the Google search bar.
- Search for settings and let it open.
- When you are in settings, scroll down and find the Backup and Reset.
- From there, you have to find and select Factory Data Reset.
- As soon as you found it, then click on it perform a Factory Data Reset.
- Keep in mind that this will wipe out all your data and files stored on your device.
Make sure to take a backup of the information stored on your phone.
As soon as you do the factory data reset, then you will be able to access your device.
This time you won’t have to face the FRP screen!
Would you like to never have to deal with the FRP lock again?
Never have to bypass FRP again in 3 simple guidelines :
- If you purchase a used device make sure the device is factory reset before the transaction and have the previous owner sign out of all Google accounts.
- Do you need to factory reset your ZTE? Make sure that you remove all Google accounts before resetting it.
- Make sure that you write down all Google Account information (gmail /password) on a sheet of paper that you will not loose.
That’s pretty much it, pretty easy right? If you follow the guidelines above you will never have to bypass FRP again.
That’s it! That’s how you can bypass FRP and get access back to your ZTE device. I hope you are able to use your device after following the instructions above. If you find it helpful, then spread it with others who might need to FRP bypass their ZTE device. Also, if you have any trouble while performing this procedure, then reach us via the comment section below. We would love to help you out.