Ever wanted to bypass FRP Motorola devices, but didn’t have any idea how to do so, then you can do so by using the method which we are going to provide in this blog post. There were a lot of methods which can be used for bypassing FRP on a Motorola device, but some of them were hard to perform. So, after lots of testing our team has finally found an easy way to bypass Google lock verification screen.
Removing the FRP Screen becomes quite easier when you do so by using the steps which we are going to provide in this blog post. But before sharing the steps, there are some tools that you will need to install for bypassing the FRP lock screen.
Tools You Need to Install Before Proceeding
1. Install All the Tools on Your Device
- Turn off your Anti-virus installed on your device.
- When the files are downloaded, then install the Motorola device manager on your computer.
- Extract the Moto FRP Tool from the files.
- Run it as administrator.
- It will ask you for a password.
- For password, you need to go to the Moto FRP folder and access the Pass.txt file.
- Paste the password inside the Moto FRP tool.
2. Let’s Bypass FRP Motorola Devices
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold both the Volume Down and Power keys until you see the Fastboot mode.
- Press the Volume down key and put your device into the Bootloader Logs.
- Connect your Motorola phone to a computer.
- Now, wait until you see the Daemon not working on your screen.
- Instead of waiting, you can also extract the ADB from the WinRAR archive.
- Locate the ADB folder and run Bypass_FRP.bat on your device.
- After a while, you will see a pop up on your Motorola phone.
- Allow the USB Debugging from there.
- Now, wait for a few minutes until your device redirects you to the Home screen.
- Once it’s done, then disconnect your phone.
3. Add a Gmail Account and Perform Soft Data Reset
- Go to your phone settings.
- Swipe down and click on the Accounts.
- Select Google and Add a valid Gmail Account there.
- Go back and locate the Security option.
- Click on the Backup and Reset option.
- Choose Factory Data Reset and reset your device.
- At last, select Erase everything option.
Now, you have all the information regarding how to Bypass Google lock verification screen. So, what are you waiting for? Go and start the process to bypass the FRP screen and let us know about your experience in the comment section below. We are waiting to hear from you 🙂