Having Any Luck Bypassing FRP On Your Android Device?
Maybe we could help!
Our Bypass Specialists have done it again! They have found an amazing FRP bypass solution! This specific method works on OLDER Android versions because both Google and Android continuously come out with patches to our unlock methods with their regular Firmware updates.
If this method does not bypass the FRP lock on your Android device, don’t hesitate to check out more of our unlock solutions to see if they will suit your specific unlocking needs.
What Is Needed To Bypass FRP On My Android Device?
All that you will need to bypass the FRP lock is a mobile device with android version 5.1-6.0.1 AKA lollipop – marshmallow and a smile!
Go to the Google Account Verification Screen
- If your Android device is powered off, be sure to power it on and open to the “Welcome” screen.
- Make your way over to the Google Account Verification Screen.
Access Settings Via Google Keyboard Settings
- Tap the “Enter your email” prompt on the screen and hold the “@” symbol on your keyboard until a window pops-up on your Android device’s screen.
- Tap on the “Google Keyboard Settings” On the pop-up window.
- In the upper right-hand corner you will see three dots, click there and choose the “Help & Feedback” option.
- Long press any word on the screen until you can copy and then use the search bar in the upper right-hand corner and type “Settings”
What Should I do in Settings?
- Go to “Developer Options” and allow “OEM Unlocking”
- WARNING: If developer options is not on your device find “Build Number” and tap 7 times on that option to bring out “Developer Options”.
- Long press on the “Power” button to reboot your Android device.
- Once the mobile device reboots make your way back to the “Google” screen. It should now be the “Google Sign-in” screen rather than the “Google Account Verification” screen.
Thank you for choosing BypassFRPLock.com to unlock your mobile device, if you need help with this particular unlock or you want to gloat about your amazing unlocking experience let us know in the comments below!